Desert Island /observation-humour (text)/
Poslao/la: / Sent by Helena Šolaja
Monday, 13 July 2009
On a group of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following people are stranded:
- two Italian men and one Italian woman
- two French men and one French woman
- two German men and one German woman
- two Greek men and one Greek woman
- two English men and one English woman
- two Bulgarian men and one Bulgarian woman
- two Japanese men and one Japanese woman
- two Chinese men and one Chinese woman
- two American men and one American woman
- two Irish men and one Irish woman.
One month later on these absolutely stunning deserted islands in the Middle of nowhere, the following things have occurred:
- One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.
- The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage-a-trois.
- The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of alternating visits with the German woman.
- The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek womanis cleaning and cooking for them.
- The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.
- The two Bulgarian men took one long look at the endless ocean and another long look at the Bulgarian woman and started swimming.
- The two Japanese have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting instructions.
- The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy/liquor store/restaurant/laundry and have got the woman pregnant in order to supply employees for their store.
- The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide, because the American woman keeps on complaining about her body, the true nature of feminism, how she can do everything they can do, the necessity of fulfillment, the equal division of household chores, how sand and palm trees make her look fat, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her nicer than they do, and how her relationship with her mother is improving, and how at least the taxes are low and it isn't raining.
- The two Irish men divided the island into North and South and setup a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few litres of coconut whiskey. But they're satisfied because at least the English aren't having any fun.